The sale of devices for electronic toll collection (TAG) has started at Gazprom and NIS petrol stations, which will reduce congestion in highways and toll booths and improve the quality and comfort of your ride.
By constantly improving the product range within its retail network, Gazprom and NIS petrol stations want to provide their customers with the possibility to make a quick and simple purchase or top up their TAG device and afford a comfortable journey without delays.
The price of a TAG device is RSD 2.022,00 and it can be topped up electronically at petrol stations.
Gazprom fuel stations where you can buy TAG devices:
- Avalski put, Trg Oslobođenja 343, Beograd
- Žarkovo 1, Trgovačka 74, Čukarica, Beograd
- Novi Beograd Dejton, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina bb, Novi Beograd, Beograd
- Novi Sad 1, Maksima Gorkog 1, Novi Sad
- Fontana, Autoput Niš - Beograd, Trupale, Niš
- Nais, Autoput Beograd - Niš, Gornja Toponica, Niš
- Bagrdan, Autoput Beograd - Niš, Jagodina/Bagrdan
- Mali Požarevac, Autoput Niš - Beograd, Sopot
- Preljina 2, Preljina bb, Preljina
You can also buy TAG devices in NIS Petrol fuel stations:·
- Zmaj 1, Autoput Beograd - Zagreb – izlaz, Beograd
- Zmaj 2, Autoput Beograd - Zagreb – ulaz, Beograd
- Sava, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 30a, Novi Beograd, Beograd
- BIP, Franše d' Eperea bb , Beograd
- Veliki Mokri Lug 1, Autoput Beograd - Niš, Beograd
- Novi Sad 16, Autoput Novi Sad - Beograd, Novi Sad
- Stari Banovci, Autoput Beograd - Novi Sad, Stari Banovci
- Subotica 1, Beogradski put 223, Subotica
- Lozovička česma, Autoput Beograd - Niš, Lozovik
- Velika Plana Autoput - Desna, Autoput Beograd - Niš, Velika Plana
- Ljig 2, Ravnogorska bb, Ljig
- Servis Mladenovac, Kralja Petra 17, Mladenovac
- Predejane, Autoput Niš - Vranje, Predejane
- Sava most, Jevrejska bb, Šabac
- Kragujevac 5, Lepenički Bulevar bb, Kragujevac
- Požarevac 3, Beogradski put bb, Požarevac
- Kolari, Autoput Beograd - Niš, Kolari
- Kruševac 1, Gazimestanski Trg 1, Kruševac
- Adaševci, Autoput Beograd - Zagreb, Adaševci
- Pećinci, Autoput Beograd - Zagreb, Pećinci
- Krnješevci, Autoput Beograd - Zagreb, Krnješevci
What is a TAG device?
•TAG is an electronic toll collection device which enables a contactless electronic collection, whereby vehicles pass through without stopping at a regular lane with a toll collection officer.
• It is a battery-powered transponder, placed on the interior side of the windshield.
• The connection is established via an antenna mounted on the eaves above the entry/toll lane.
• One TAG may be used for a particular vehicle category, with the exception of Category 1, wherein one device can be used for several vehicles.
• The use of a TAG device is not time-limited and it contains the following information: vehicle registration number, road category and the toll amount
What are the benefits of TAG devices and electronic toll collection?
• Toll collection without stopping at specially marked toll lanes, thus avoiding possible delays caused by reduced throughput at toll stations during rush hours.
• Simplicity of toll collection by avoiding cash payment and unnecessary delays
• Transaction time is much shorter
How does the electronic toll collection (ETC) function with TAG?
When a vehicle equipped with a TAG device approaches the exit fast lane supported with the ETC system, the antenna on the eaves detects a car’s TAG device, then reads the stored data and, if the communication is successful, the display will indicate that the transaction has been completed, and show the vehicle category, toll amount, instrument of payment and the remaining amount on the account. The barrier is raised and the vehicle leaves the exit lane.
Where is electronic tolling applied?
At front toll stations and major lateral toll stations, there is at least one separate lane used for electronic toll collection, whereas entry/toll lanes at smaller lateral toll stations (where requirements for separate ETC lanes have not been met) offer both manual and ETC toll collection.
This toll collection system is in a functioning order at all toll stations, except at stations in Inđija, Vrbas and Zmajevo.
Who can use a TAG device?
A TAG user can be any legal entity or natural person that signs a Contract with the PE “Putevi Srbije”, obtains a TAG device at Gazprom and NIS petrol stations at set fee, and pays the initial amount, thus activating the TAG device.
How to get a TAG device?
TAG device is available to all customers at the following Gazprom and NIS petrol stations.
Necessary documents for private persons:
- Personal identification document
- Copy of a valid traffic permit for vehicles for which TAG device is issued and activated
Necessary documents for legal entities:
- Name of legal entity, address, registration number, account number
- Decision of APR on entry in the register of economic entities
- Certification of the Tax Administration on the VAT records (PEPDV form)
- Certificate of the Tax Administration on the performed registration and the number of PIB (REG form)
- A copy of the valid traffic permit for vehicles for which TAG device is issued and activated
How much is a TAG device?
The price of a TAG is: 2.022,00 RSD.
What are the rates of the TAG device prepaid amounts?
The minimum advance payment for a TAG device is 1,500.00 dinars. The consumer will set the amount they wish to pay as advance payment, while a variety of discounts is available for larger amounts, as shown in the table below: